48 U.S. Code Chapter 8A - GUAM
- SUBCHAPTER I—GENERAL PROVISIONS (§§ 1421–1421r)
- SUBCHAPTER II—THE EXECUTIVE BRANCH (§§ 1422–1422d)
- SUBCHAPTER III—THE LEGISLATURE (§§ 1423–1423l)
- SUBCHAPTER IV—THE JUDICIARY (§§ 1424–1424c)
- SUBCHAPTER V—PUBLIC HOUSING AND URBAN RENEWAL (§§ 1425–1426)
- SUBCHAPTER VI—GUAM DEVELOPMENT FUND (§§ 1428–1428e)
Constitutions for Virgin Islands and Guam: Establishment; Congressional Authorization
Authorization for the peoples of the Virgin Islands and Guam to call constitutional conventions to draft constitutions for local self-government, see Pub. L. 94–584, Oct. 21, 1976, 90 Stat. 2899, set out as a note under section 1541 of this title.
Delegate to Congress From Guam
Provisions respecting representation in Congress by a Delegate from Guam to the House of Representatives, see section 1711 et seq. of this title.