5 U.S. Code § 6506 - Reports
prev | next
(a) Definition.— In this section, the term “executive agency” shall not include the Government Accountability Office.
(b) Reports by the Office of Personnel Management.—
(1) Submission of reports.— Not later than 18 months after the date of enactment of this chapter and on an annual basis thereafter, the Director of the Office of Personnel Management, in consultation with Chief  Human Capital Officers Council, shall—
(A) submit a report addressing the telework programs of each executive agency to—
(2) Contents.— Each report submitted under this subsection shall include—
(A) the degree of participation by employees of each executive agency in teleworking during the period covered by the report (and for each executive agency whose head is referred to under section 5312, the degree of participation in each bureau, division, or other major administrative unit of that agency), including—
(C) if the total number of employees teleworking is 10 percent higher or lower than the previous year in any agency, the reasons for the positive or negative variation;
(D) the agency goal for increasing participation to the extent practicable or necessary for the next reporting period, as indicated by the percent of eligible employees teleworking in each frequency category described under subparagraph (A)(iii);
(E) an explanation of whether or not the agency met the goals for the last reporting period and, if not, what actions are being taken to identify and eliminate barriers to maximizing telework opportunities for the next reporting period;
(F) an assessment of the progress each agency has made in meeting agency participation rate goals during the reporting period, and other agency goals relating to telework, such as the impact of telework on—
(c) Comptroller General Reports.—
(1) Report on government accountability office telework program.—
(A) In general.— Not later than 18 months after the date of enactment of this chapter and on an annual basis thereafter, the Comptroller General shall submit a report addressing the telework program of the Government Accountability Office to—
(2) Report to congress on office of personnel management report.— Not later than 6 months after the submission of the first report to Congress required under subsection (b), the Comptroller General shall review that report required under subsection (b) and submit a report to Congress on the progress each executive agency has made towards the goals established under section 6504 (b)(2).
(d) Chief Human Capital Officer Reports.—
(1) In general.— Each year the Chief Human Capital Officer of each executive agency, in consultation with the Telework Managing Officer of that agency, shall submit a report to the Chair and Vice Chair of the Chief Human Capital Officers Council on agency management efforts to promote telework.
(2) Review and inclusion of relevant information.— The Chair and Vice Chair of the Chief Human Capital Officers Council shall—
(B) include relevant information from the submitted reports in the annual report to Congress required under subsection (b); and
 So in original. Probably should be preceded by “the”.