50 U.S. Code Chapter 44 - NATIONAL SECURITY
- § 3001. Short title
- § 3002. Congressional declaration of purpose
- § 3003. Definitions
- § 3004. Definitions of military departments
- § 3005. Applicable laws
- § 3006. Repealing and savings provisions
- SUBCHAPTER I—COORDINATION FOR NATIONAL SECURITY (§§ 3021–3058)
- SUBCHAPTER II—MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS (§§ 3071–3077)
- SUBCHAPTER III—ACCOUNTABILITY FOR INTELLIGENCE ACTIVITIES (§§ 3091–3107)
- SUBCHAPTER IV—PROTECTION OF CERTAIN NATIONAL SECURITY INFORMATION (§§ 3121–3126)
- SUBCHAPTER V—PROTECTION OF OPERATIONAL FILES (§§ 3141–3146)
- SUBCHAPTER VI—ACCESS TO CLASSIFIED INFORMATION (§§ 3161–3164)
- SUBCHAPTER VII—APPLICATION OF SANCTIONS LAWS TO INTELLIGENCE ACTIVITIES (§§ 3171–3175)
- SUBCHAPTER VIII—EDUCATION IN SUPPORT OF NATIONAL INTELLIGENCE (§§ 3191–3224)
- SUBCHAPTER IX—ADDITIONAL MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS (§§ 3231–3233)
Part A—Science and Technology
3191. Scholarships and work-study for pursuit of graduate degrees in science and technology. 3192. Framework for cross-disciplinary education and training. 3193. Repealed.
Part B—Foreign Languages Program
3201. Program on advancement of foreign languages critical to the intelligence community. 3202. Education partnerships. 3203. Voluntary services. 3204. Regulations. 3205. Definitions.
Part C—Additional Education Provisions
3221. Assignment of intelligence community personnel as language students. 3222. Program on recruitment and training. 3223. Educational scholarship program. 3224. Intelligence officer training program. SUBCHAPTER IX—ADDITIONAL MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS 3231. Applicability to United States intelligence activities of Federal laws implementing international treaties and agreements. 3232. Counterintelligence initiatives. 3233. Misuse of the Office of the Director of National Intelligence name, initials, or seal.
Chapter is comprised of act July 26, 1947, ch. 343, 61 Stat. 495, the National Security Act of 1947, which was formerly classified principally as part of chapter 15 of this title, prior to editorial reclassification and renumbering as chapter 44 of this title. For complete classification of the National Security Act of 1947, see Tables.
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.