7 U.S. Code Chapter 100 - AGRICULTURAL MARKET TRANSITION
- SUBCHAPTER I—SHORT TITLE, PURPOSE, AND DEFINITIONS (§§ 7201–7202)
- SUBCHAPTER II—PRODUCTION FLEXIBILITY CONTRACTS (§§ 7211–7218)
- SUBCHAPTER III—NONRECOURSE MARKETING ASSISTANCE LOANS AND LOAN DEFICIENCY PAYMENTS (§§ 7231–7237)
- SUBCHAPTER IV—OTHER COMMODITIES (§§ 7251–7272)
- SUBCHAPTER V—ADMINISTRATION (§§ 7281–7287)
- SUBCHAPTER VI—PERMANENT PRICE SUPPORT AUTHORITY (§§ 7301–7302)
- SUBCHAPTER VII—COMMISSION ON 21st CENTURY PRODUCTION AGRICULTURE (§§ 7311–7318)
- SUBCHAPTER VIII—MISCELLANEOUS COMMODITY PROVISIONS (§§ 7331–7334)
7251. Milk price support program. 7252. Repealed. 7253. Consolidation and reform of Federal milk marketing orders. 7254. Effect on fluid milk standards in State of California. 7255. Milk manufacturing marketing adjustment. 7256. Northeast Interstate Dairy Compact. 7257. Authority to assist in establishment and maintenance of one or more export trading companies. 7258. Standby authority to indicate entity best suited to provide international market development and export services. 7259. Study and report regarding potential impact of Uruguay Round on prices, income, and government purchases.
7271. Repealed. 7272. Sugar program. SUBCHAPTER V—ADMINISTRATION 7281. Administration. 7282. Adjustments of loans. 7283. Commodity Credit Corporation interest rate. 7284. Personal liability of producers for deficiencies. 7285. Commodity Credit Corporation sales price restrictions. 7286. Commodity certificates. 7287. Commodity Credit Corporation storage payments. SUBCHAPTER VI—PERMANENT PRICE SUPPORT AUTHORITY 7301. Suspension and repeal of permanent price support authority. 7302. Effect of chapter. SUBCHAPTER VII—COMMISSION ON 21st CENTURY PRODUCTION AGRICULTURE 7311. Establishment. 7312. Composition. 7313. Comprehensive review of past and future of production agriculture. 7314. Reports. 7315. Powers. 7316. Commission procedures. 7317. Personnel matters. 7318. Termination of Commission. SUBCHAPTER VIII—MISCELLANEOUS COMMODITY PROVISIONS 7331. Options pilot program. 7332. Risk management education. 7333. Administration and operation of noninsured crop assistance program. 7334. Flood risk reduction.