Jump to navigation
- Bangkok Rules, 2010. Annex to General Assembly Resolution 65/229: United Nations Rules for the Treatment of Women Prisoners and Non-custodial Measures for Women Offenders.
- Beijing Declaration and Platform for Action, 1995. Advancing women's full equality.
- Beijing +5, 2000.
- Beijing +10, 2005.
- ICPD Programme of Action, Cairo, 1994. Advancing, among other things, the integration of gender equality, equity and women’s empowerment into population and development strategies.
- ICPD +5, 1999.
- ICPD +10, 2004.
- Millennium Declaration, 2000. Promoting, among other things, gender equality and women's empowerment.
- Model Strategies and Practical Measures on the Elimination of Violence against Women in the Field of Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice, 2010. Annex to General Assembly Resolution 65/228: Strengthening crime prevention and criminal justice responses to violence against women.
- World Summit Outcome Document, 2005. Reaffirming human rights commitments to women and girls.
- Vienna Declaration and Programme of Action, 1993. Advancing women’s rights and equality as essential preconditions to women’s participation in development.