17 CFR Part 41, Subpart B - Narrow-Based Security Indexes
- § 41.11 — Method for determining market capitalization and dollar value of average daily trading volume; application of the definition of narrow-based security index.
- § 41.12 — Indexes underlying futures contracts trading for fewer than 30 days.
- § 41.13 — Futures contracts on security indexes trading on or subject to the rules of a foreign board of trade.
- § 41.14 — Transition period for indexes that cease being narrow-based security indexes.
- § 41.15 — Exclusion from definition of narrow-based security index for indexes composed of debt securities.
Title 17 published on 2014-04-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.