20 CFR Part 30, Subpart F - Survivors; Payments and Offsets; Overpayments
Payment of Claims and Offset for Certain Payments
- § 30.505 — What procedures will OWCP follow before it pays any compensation?
- § 30.506 — To whom and in what manner will OWCP pay compensation?
- § 30.507 — What compensation will be provided to covered Part B employees who only establish beryllium sensitivity under Part B of EEOICPA?
- § 30.508 — What is beryllium sensitivity monitoring?
- § 30.509 — Under what circumstances may a survivor claiming under Part E of the Act choose to receive the benefits that would otherwise be payable to a covered Part E employee who is deceased?
- § 30.510 — How does OWCP notify an individual of a payment made on a claim?
- § 30.511 — What is an “overpayment” for purposes of EEOICPA?
- § 30.512 — What does OWCP do when an overpayment is identified?
- § 30.513 — Under what circumstances may OWCP waive recovery of an overpayment?
- § 30.514 — If OWCP finds that the recipient of an overpayment was not at fault, what criteria are used to decide whether to waive recovery of it?
- § 30.515 — Is a recipient responsible for an overpayment that resulted from an error made by OWCP?
- § 30.516 — Under what circumstances would recovery of an overpayment defeat the purpose of the Act?
- § 30.517 — Under what circumstances would recovery of an overpayment be against equity and good conscience?
- § 30.518 — Can OWCP require the recipient of the overpayment to submit additional financial information?
- § 30.519 — How does OWCP communicate its final decision concerning recovery of an overpayment?
- § 30.520 — How are overpayments collected?
Title 20 published on 2014-04-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.