(a) Detailed minutes of advisory committee meetings shall be prepared, as directed, and certified as accurate, by the Chairman of the committee. In addition to the minutes there shall be kept verbatim transcripts of all advisory committee meetings.
(b) The minutes shall include at least the following:
(1) A list of the advisory committee members and agency employees who were present at the meeting;
(2) Any significant conclusions reached which are not recommendations;
(3) Any written information made available for consideration by the committee, including copies of all reports received, issued, or approved by the committee;
(4) Any recommendations made by the committee to the Assistant Secretary and the reasons therefor;
(5) An explanation of the extent, if any, of public participation, including a list of interested persons who presented oral or written statements; and an estimate of the number of the members of the public who attended the meeting.
Title 29 published on 2012-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.