(6) Section 63.1437 for additional test methods and procedures;
(7) Section 63.1438 for monitoring levels and excursions; and
(8) Section 63.1439 for general reporting and recordkeeping requirements.
(b) When emissions of different kinds (i.e., emissions from process vents subject to §§ 63.1425 through 63.1430, storage vessels subject to § 63.1432, process wastewater, and/or in-process equipment subject to § 63.149) are combined, and at least one of the emission streams would require control according to the applicable provision in the absence of combination with other emission streams, the owner or operator shall comply with the requirements of either paragraph (b)(1) or (2) of this section.
(1) Comply with the applicable requirements of this subpart for each kind of emission in the stream as specified in paragraphs (a)(1) through (5) of this section; or
(2) Comply with the most stringent set of requirements that applies to any individual emission stream that is included in the combined stream, where either that emission stream would be classified as requiring control in the absence of combination with other emission streams, or the owner chooses to consider that emission stream to require control for the purposes of this paragraph.
Title 40 published on 2012-07-01
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 40.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.