40 CFR Part 255, Subpart C - Procedures for Identifying Regions and Agencies
- § 255.20 — Preliminary identification of regions.
- § 255.21 — Local consultation on boundaries.
- § 255.22 — Establishing regional boundaries.
- § 255.23 — Joint identification of agencies.
- § 255.24 — Procedure for identifying interstate regions.
- § 255.25 — Public participation.
The following procedures are provided to assist in establishing consultation and joint identification processes to be used for identifying regions and agencies pursuant to section 4006. Any process which meets the substantive intent of these guidelines may be submitted to the EPA Regional Administrator for purposes of determining grant eligibility under section 4007, especially if such process has been mandated or funded by State legislation.
Title 40 published on 2013-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.