41 CFR Part 102-117, Subpart G - Shipping Household Goods
- § 102-117.215 — What are household goods (HHG)?
- § 102-117.220 — What choices do I have to ship HHG?
- § 102-117.225 — What is the difference between a contract or a rate tender and a commuted rate system?
- § 102-117.230 — Must I compare costs between a contract or a rate tender and the commuted rate system before choosing which method to use?
- § 102-117.235 — How do I get a cost comparison?
- § 102-117.240 — What is my agency's financial responsibility to an employee who chooses to move all or part of his/her HHG under the commuted rate system?
- § 102-117.245 — What is my responsibility in providing guidance to an employee who wishes to use the commuted rate system?
- § 102-117.250 — What are my responsibilities after shipping the household goods?
- § 102-117.255 — What actions may I take if the TSP's performance is not satisfactory?
- § 102-117.260 — What are my responsibilities to employees regarding the TSP's liability for loss or damage claims?
- § 102-117.265 — Are there time limits that affect filing a claim with a TSP for loss or damage?
Title 41 published on 2013-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.