41 CFR Part 102-42, Subpart A - General Provisions
prev | next
- § 102-42.5 — What does this part cover?
Care, Handling and Disposition
- § 102-42.15 — Under what circumstances may an employee retain a foreign gift or decoration?
- § 102-42.20 — What is the typical disposition process for gifts and decorations that employees are not authorized to retain?
- § 102-42.25 — Who retains custody of gifts and decorations pending disposal?
- § 102-42.30 — Who is responsible for the security, care and handling, and delivery of gifts and decorations to GSA, and all costs associated with such functions?
- § 102-42.35 — Can the employing agency be reimbursed for transfers of gifts and decorations?
- § 102-42.60 — Who is responsible for gifts and decorations received by Senators and Senate employees?
- § 102-42.65 — What happens if the Commission on Art and Antiquities does not dispose of a gift or decoration?
- § 102-42.70 — Who handles gifts and decorations received by the President or Vice President or a member of their family?
- § 102-42.75 — How are gifts containing hazardous materials handled?
Title 41 published on 2014-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.