45 CFR 286.100 - What activities count towards the work participation rate?
(a) Activities that count toward a Tribe's participation rate may include, but are not limited to, the following:
(6) Job search and job readiness assistance; (see § 286.105)
(8) Vocational educational training; (see § 286.105)
(10) Education directly related to employment, in the case of a recipient who has not received a high school diploma or a certificate of high school equivalency;
(11) Satisfactory attendance at secondary school or in a course of study leading to a certificate of general equivalence, if a recipient has not completed secondary school or received such a certificate;
(12) Providing child care services to an individual who is participating in a community service program; and
Title 45 published on 2012-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.