49 CFR 1182.2 - Content of applications.
(2) Copies or descriptions of the pertinent operating authorities of all of the parties (Note: If an applicant is domiciled in Mexico or owned or controlled by persons of that country, copies of the actual operating authorities must be submitted.);
(4) Identification of any motor passenger carriers affiliated with the parties, a brief description of their operations, and a summary of the intercorporate structure of the corporate family from top to bottom;
(5) A jurisdictional statement, under 49 U.S.C. 14303(g), that the 12-month aggregate gross operating revenues, including revenues of all motor carrier parties and all motor carriers controlling, controlled by, or under common control with any party from all transportation sources (whether interstate, intrastate, foreign, regulated, or unregulated) exceeded $2 million. (Note: The motor passenger carrier parties and their motor passenger carrier affiliates may select a consecutive 12-month period ending not more than 6 months before the date of the parties' agreement covering the transaction. They must, however, select the same 12-month period.)
(6) A statement indicating whether the transaction will or will not significantly affect the quality of the human environment and the conservation of energy resources;
(7) Information to demonstrate that the proposed transaction is consistent with the public interest, including particularly: the effect of the proposed transaction on the adequacy of transportation to the public; the total fixed charges (e.g., interest) that result from the proposed transaction; and the interest of carrier employees affected by the proposed transaction. See 49 U.S.C. 14303(b);
(8) Certification by applicant of the current U.S. Department of Transportation safety fitness rating of each motor passenger carrier involved in the transaction, whether that carrier is a party to the transaction or is affiliated with a party to the transaction;
(9) Certification by the party acquiring any operating rights through the transaction that it has sufficient insurance coverage under 49 U.S.C. 13906 (a) and (d) for the service it intends to provide;
(10) A statement indicating whether any party acquiring any operating rights through the transaction is either domiciled in Mexico or owned or controlled by persons of that country; and
(11) If the transaction involves the transfer of operating authority to an individual who will hold the authority in his or her name, that individual must complete the following certification:
I, _____, certify under penalty of perjury under the laws of the United States, that I have not been convicted, after September 1, 1989, of any Federal or State offense involving the distribution or possession of a controlled substance, or that I have been so convicted, but I am not ineligible to receive Federal benefits, either by court order or operation of law, pursuant to 21 U.S.C. 853a.
(b) The application shall contain applicants' entire case in support of the proposed transaction, unless the Board finds, on its own motion or that of a party to the proceeding, that additional evidentiary submissions are required to resolve the issues in a particular case.
(c) Any statements submitted on behalf of an applicant supporting the application shall be verified, as provided in 49 CFR 1182.8(e). Pleadings consisting strictly of legal argument, however, need not be verified.
Title 49 published on 2013-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.