49 CFR 1312.13 - Furnishing copies of tariff publications.
(a) Definitions. Subscriber, as used in this section, means any person (other than carrier participants in a tariff) that is voluntarily furnished, or that requests that it be furnished, one or more copies of a particular tariff with or without subsequent amendments or reissues of that tariff.
(1) The publishing carrier or agent shall send each newly-issued tariff, supplement, or loose-leaf page as requested to each subscriber by first class mail, or other means requested in writing by the subscriber.
(2) Newly-issued tariffs, supplements, or loose-leaf pages shall be sent to each subscriber not later than the time the copies for official filing are sent to the Board.
(3) Carriers or agents may, if acceptable to a subscriber, furnish only specific portions of original tariffs and amendments affecting those portions.
(c) Certification. The letter of transmittal accompanying the copies filed with the Board shall contain the following certification:
I certify that compliance with 49 CFR 1312.13 has been made.
(1) If any charge is made, the charge for copies of tariff publications sent to subscribers shall be reasonable, and identical for the same publications.
(2) No charge may be made (even for the cost of sending the publication) for any publication that is invalidated by the Board.
Title 49 published on 2012-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.