§ 1.313Procedure where respondent requests a hearing; notice of hearing.
(a) When the ALJ receives the complaint, proof of service, and an answer requesting a hearing, the ALJ shall promptly serve, in accordance with § 1.308 of this part, a notice of hearing on all parties.
(b) Such notice shall include:
(1) The tentative time and place, and the nature of the hearing;
(2) The legal authority and jurisdiction under which the hearing is to be held;
(3) The matters of fact and law to be asserted;
(4) A description of the procedures for the conduct of the hearing;
(5) The name, address, and telephone number of the representative for the USDA and the representative for the respondent, if any; and
(6) Such other matters as the ALJ deems appropriate.
Title 7 published on 2014-01-01
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 7.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.