(1) Under a saleon approval unless otherwise agreed
- (a) although the goods are identified to the contract the risk of loss and the title do not pass to the buyeruntil acceptance; and
- (b) use of the goods consistent with the purpose of trial is not acceptance but failure seasonably to notify the seller of election to return the goods is acceptance, and if the goods conform to the contractacceptance of any part is acceptance of the whole; and
- (c) after due notification of election to return, the return is at the seller's risk and expense but a merchant buyer must follow any reasonable instructions.
(2) Under a saleor return unless otherwise agreed