§ 2-703. Seller's Remedies in General.
Where the buyer wrongfully rejects or revokes acceptance of goods or fails to make a payment due on or before delivery or repudiates with respect to a part or the whole, then with respect to any goods directly affected and, if the breach is of the whole contract (Section 2-612), then also with respect to the whole undelivered balance, the aggrieved sellermay
- (a) withhold delivery of such goods;
- (b) stop delivery by any bailee as hereafter provided (Section 2-705);
- (c) proceed under the next section respecting goods still unidentified to the contract;
- (d) resell and recover damages as hereafter provided (Section 2-706);
- (e) recover damages for non-acceptance (Section 2-708) or in a proper case the price (Section 2-709);
- (f) cancel.