Uniform Commercial Code
UNIFORM COMMERCIAL CODE - ARTICLE 6
Copyright 1978, 1987, 1988, 1990, 1991, 1992 by The American Law Institute
and the National Conference of Commissioners on Uniform State Laws; reproduced,
published and distributed with the permission of the Permanent Editorial Board
for the Uniform Commercial Code for the limited purposes of study, teaching,
and academic research.
[For Article 6 as enacted by a particular state and any proposed revisions click here.]
REPEALER OF U.C.C. - ARTICLE 6 - BULK TRANSFERS
[REVISED] U.C.C. - ARTICLE 6 - BULK SALES
(States to Select One Alternative -- A or B)
PART 1. SUBJECT MATTER AND DEFINITIONS
- § 6-101. Short Title.
- § 6-102. Definitions and Index of Definitions.
- § 6-103. APPLICABILITY OF ARTICLE.
- § 6-104. Obligations of Buyer.
- § 6-105. NOTICE TO CLAIMANTS.
- § 6-106. Schedule of Distribution.
- § 6-107. Liability for Noncompliance.
- § 6-108. Bulk Sales by Auction; Bulk Sales Conducted by Liquidator.
- § 6-109. What Constitutes Filing; Duties of Filing Officer; Information From Filing Officer.
- § 6-110. Limitation of Actions.
- CONFORMING AMENDMENT TO SECTION 1-105
- CONFORMING AMENDMENT TO SECTION 2-403(4)