10 U.S. Code § 2863 - Payment of contractor claims

Notwithstanding any other provision of law, the Secretary concerned may pay meritorious contractor claims that arise under military construction contracts or family housing contracts. The Secretary of Defense, with respect to a Defense Agency, or the Secretary of a military department may use for such purpose any unobligated funds appropriated to such department and available for military construction or family housing construction, as the case may be.


(Added Pub. L. 100–180, div. B, subdiv. 3, title I, § 2303(a),Dec. 4, 1987, 101 Stat. 1215.)

The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for this section. Updates to a broader range of sections may be found at the update page for containing chapter, title, etc.

The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013

An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.

10 USCDescription of ChangeSession YearPublic LawStatutes at Large


LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.