12 U.S. Code Chapter 3, Subchapter II - BOARD OF GOVERNORS OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE SYSTEM
- § 241. Creation; membership; compensation and expenses
- § 242. Ineligibility to hold office in member banks; qualifications and terms of office of members; chairman and vice chairman; oath of office
- § 243. Assessments upon Federal reserve banks to pay expenses
- § 244. Principal offices of Board; chairman of Board; obligations and expenses; qualifications of members; vacancies
- § 245. Vacancies during recess of Senate
- § 246. Powers of Secretary of the Treasury as affected by chapter
- § 247. Reports to Congress
- § 247a. Records of action on policy relating to open-market operation and policies determined generally; inclusion in report to Congress
- § 247b. Appearances before Congress
- § 248. Enumerated powers
- § 248-1. Rules and regulations for transfer of funds and charges therefor among banks; clearing houses
- § 248a. Pricing of services
- § 248b. Annual independent audits of Federal reserve banks and Board
- § 249. Repealed.]
- § 250. Independence of financial regulatory agencies
- § 251. Repealed.]
- § 252. Credit availability assessment
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|12 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.