12 U.S. Code Chapter 3, Subchapter X - POWERS AND DUTIES OF MEMBER BANKS
- § 371. Real estate loans
- § 371a. Repealed.]
- § 371b. Rate of interest on time deposits; payment of time deposits before maturity; waiver of notice requirements for withdrawal of savings deposits
- § 371b-1. Repealed.]
- § 371b-2. Interbank liabilities
- § 371c. Banking affiliates
- § 371c-1. Restrictions on transactions with affiliates
- § 371d. Investment in bank premises or stock of corporation holding premises
- § 372. Bankers’ acceptances
- § 373. Acceptance of drafts or bills drawn by banks in foreign countries or dependencies of United States for purpose of dollar exchange
- § 374. Acting as agent for nonmember bank in getting discounts from reserve bank
- § 374a. Acting as agent for nonbanking borrower in making loans on securities to dealers in stocks, bonds, etc.; penalties
- § 375. [Reserved]
- § 375a. Loans to executive officers of banks
- § 375b. Extensions of credit to executive officers, directors, and principal shareholders of member banks
- § 376. Rate of interest paid to directors, etc.
- § 377. Repealed.]
- § 378. Dealers in securities engaging in banking business; individuals or associations engaging in banking business; examinations and reports; penalties
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|12 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.