12 U.S. Code Chapter 3, Subchapter XII - FEDERAL RESERVE NOTES
- § 411. Issuance to reserve banks; nature of obligation; redemption
- § 412. Application for notes; collateral required
- § 413. Distinctive letter and serial number of notes; cancellation of notes unfit for circulation; accounting; apportionment of credit among Federal Reserve banks
- § 414. Authority of Board of Governors respecting issuance of notes; interest; lien
- § 415. Reduction of liability for outstanding notes by depositing notes and collateral and payment of notes of series prior to 1928; reissue of deposited notes
- § 416. Withdrawal of collateral deposited to protect notes and substitution of other collateral; retirement of notes; payment of notes of series prior to 1928; recovery of collateral; reissue of deposited notes
- § 417. Custody and safe-keeping of notes issued to and collateral deposited with Reserve agent
- § 418. Printing of notes; denomination and form
- § 419. Delivery of notes prior to delivery to banks
- § 420. Control and direction of plates and dies; expense of issue and retirement of notes paid by banks
- § 421. Examination of plates and dies
- § 422. Omitted
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|12 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.