12 U.S. Code Chapter 31, Subchapter II - OFFICE OF SELF-HELP DEVELOPMENT AND TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE
- § 3041. Establishment; appointment, etc., of Director
- § 3042. Authorization of appropriations for advances; deposits into separate Account in Bank; availability of amounts
- § 3043. Advances
- § 3044. Services and information for organization, financing, and management of cooperatives; availability; agreements for development and dissemination; funding
- § 3045. Investigations and surveys respecting new services, etc., by cooperative not-for-profit organizations
- § 3046. Financial analysis and market surveys at request of eligible cooperative
- § 3047. Programs for training directors and staff of eligible cooperatives, and public education; development and availability; scope and implementation
- § 3048. Cooperation with Federal agencies offering programs for consumer cooperatives in disseminating information
- § 3049. Authorization of appropriations for administration; availability of amounts
- § 3050. Fees for providing technical assistance services; waiver; accounting and availability
- § 3051. Nonprofit corporation
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|12 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.