13 U.S. Code Chapter 1, Subchapter I - GENERAL PROVISIONS
- § 1. Definitions
- § 2. Bureau of the Census
- § 3. Seal
- § 4. Functions of Secretary; regulations; delegation
- § 5. Questionnaires; number, form, and scope of inquiries
- § 6. Information from other Federal departments and agencies; acquisition of reports from other governmental and private sources
- § 7. Printing; requisitions upon Public Printer; publication of bulletins and reports
- § 8. Authenticated transcripts or copies of certain returns; other data; restriction on use; disposition of fees received
- § 9. Information as confidential; exception
- [§ 10. Repealed.]
- § 11. Authorization of appropriations
- § 12. Mechanical and electronic development
- § 13. Procurement of professional services
- [§ 14. Repealed.]
- § 15. Leases for 1980 decennial census
- § 16. Address information reviewed by States and local governments
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|13 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.