15 U.S. Code Chapter 15, Subchapter II - COMMODITY CREDIT CORPORATION
- § 714. Creation and purpose of Corporation
- § 714a. Location of offices
- § 714b. General powers of Corporation
- § 714c. Specific powers of Corporation
- § 714d. Laws applicable to Corporation
- § 714e. Capital stock; amount; interest
- § 714f. Use of funds
- § 714g. Board of Directors
- § 714h. Officers and employees; appointment; duties
- § 714i. Cooperation with other governmental agencies
- § 714j. Utilization of associations and trade facilities
- § 714k. Records; annual report
- § 714l. Interest of Members of Congress
- § 714m. Crimes and offenses
- § 714n. Transfer of assets of Commodity Credit Corporation, a Delaware corporation
- § 714o. Dissolution of Delaware corporation
- § 714p. Release of innocent purchasers of converted goods
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|15 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
|§ 714g||2012||112-166 [Sec.] 2(a)(3)||126 Stat. 1283|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.