15 U.S. Code Chapter 15A - INTERSTATE TRANSPORTATION OF PETROLEUM PRODUCTS
- § 715. Purpose of chapter
- § 715a. Definitions
- § 715b. Interstate transportation of contraband oil forbidden
- § 715c. Suspension of operation of section 715b of this title
- § 715d. Enforcement of chapter
- § 715e. Penalties for violation of chapter
- § 715f. Forfeiture of contraband oil shipped in violation of law; procedure
- § 715g. Refusal of carrier to accept shipment without certificate of clearance; certificate as justifying acceptance of shipment
- § 715h. Hearings and investigation by boards; appointment of board and employees
- § 715i. Restraining violations
- § 715j. “President” as including agencies, officers and employees
- § 715k. Saving clause
- § 715l. Repealed.]
- § 715m. Cooperation between Secretary of the Interior and Federal and State authorities
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|15 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.