15 U.S. Code Chapter 22, Subchapter IV - THE MADRID PROTOCOL
- § 1141. Definitions
- § 1141a. International applications based on United States applications or registrations
- § 1141b. Certification of the international application
- § 1141c. Restriction, abandonment, cancellation, or expiration of a basic application or basic registration
- § 1141d. Request for extension of protection subsequent to international registration
- § 1141e. Extension of protection of an international registration to the United States under the Madrid Protocol
- § 1141f. Effect of filing a request for extension of protection of an international registration to the United States
- § 1141g. Right of priority for request for extension of protection to the United States
- § 1141h. Examination of and opposition to request for extension of protection; notification of refusal
- § 1141i. Effect of extension of protection
- § 1141j. Dependence of extension of protection to the United States on the underlying international registration
- § 1141k. Duration, affidavits and fees
- § 1141l. Assignment of an extension of protection
- § 1141m. Incontestability
- § 1141n. Rights of extension of protection
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|15 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.