16 U.S. Code § 3322 - Enhancement project proposals
After the approval of a comprehensive enhancement plan, the State of Washington, the State of Oregon, or a treaty tribe acting through the appropriate tribal coordinating body may submit project proposals to the Secretary in such manner and form as the Secretary shall prescribe. Such application shall include, but not be limited to—
(1) plans, specifications, and cost estimates of the proposed enhancement project, including estimates of both the capital construction costs of the project and the operation and maintenance costs after commencement of the project;
(2) the enhancement goals that are sought to be achieved by the proposed project, including, but not limited to—
(3) evidence that the State of Washington, the State of Oregon, or the treaty tribe, acting through its chosen agency or agencies, has obtained or is likely to obtain any necessary titles to, interests in, rights-of-way over, or licenses covering the use of the relevant land;
(4) an analysis of, and supporting data for, the economic and biological integrity and viability of the project;
(5) such other information as the Secretary, in consultation with the Secretary of Commerce, determines is necessary to assure that the proposed project is consistent with the approved enhancement plan and the provisions of this chapter; and
(6) after approval of the Commission’s report pursuant to section 3311 of this title, documentation that the appropriate State or treaty tribe submitting or undertaking the project proposal has adopted and begun all necessary implementation of the Commission’s management program.