16 U.S. Code Chapter 1, Subchapter LXXXV - SAWTOOTH NATIONAL RECREATION AREA
- § 460aa. Establishment
- § 460aa-1. Administration
- § 460aa-2. Acquisition of land
- § 460aa-3. Private land, regulations
- § 460aa-4. Administrative determination of suitability for designation as wilderness areas
- § 460aa-5. Cooperation with other agencies in development and operation of facilities and services; Stanley, restoration
- § 460aa-6. State civil and criminal jurisdiction
- § 460aa-7. Hunting and fishing regulations
- § 460aa-8. Federal-State water rights
- § 460aa-9. Mining restriction; Federal lands withdrawn from location, entry, and patent under United States mining laws
- § 460aa-10. Land surface protection; regulations
- § 460aa-11. Patents; restriction on issuance
- § 460aa-12. Authorization of appropriations; availability of land and water conservation fund money
- § 460aa-13. Area analysis for park or park administrative unit proposal
- § 460aa-14. Separability
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|16 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.