16 U.S. Code Chapter 1, Subchapter XIX - VOYAGEURS NATIONAL PARK
- § 160. Congressional declaration of purpose
- § 160a. Establishment; notice in Federal Register; donation of lands; acquisition by purchase of other lands
- § 160a-1. Boundaries
- § 160b. Acquisition of lands; lands outside of boundaries; transfer of Federal property within boundaries to administrative jurisdiction of Secretary; consideration by Secretary of offers to sell property within park area
- § 160c. Acquisition of improved property
- § 160d. Concession contracts with former owners of commercial, recreational, resort, or similar properties within park boundaries
- § 160e. Payment of value differential by Secretary to owner of commercial timberlands exchanging lands for State lands outside of park; determination of value; prerequisites
- § 160f. Administration
- § 160g. Designation by Secretary of recreational fishing zones; consultation with appropriate State agency; continuation of seining of fish to secure eggs for propagation
- § 160h. Programs for development of area for recreational sports activities
- § 160i. Applicability to treaties, orders, or agreements
- § 160j. Roads accessible to public facilities
- § 160k. Funding and other requirements
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|16 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.