18 U.S. Code Chapter 209 - EXTRADITION
- § 3181. Scope and limitation of chapter
- § 3182. Fugitives from State or Territory to State, District, or Territory
- § 3183. Fugitives from State, Territory, or Possession into extraterritorial jurisdiction of United States
- § 3184. Fugitives from foreign country to United States
- § 3185. Fugitives from country under control of United States into the United States
- § 3186. Secretary of State to surrender fugitive
- § 3187. Provisional arrest and detention within extraterritorial jurisdiction
- § 3188. Time of commitment pending extradition
- § 3189. Place and character of hearing
- § 3190. Evidence on hearing
- § 3191. Witnesses for indigent fugitives
- § 3192. Protection of accused
- § 3193. Receiving agent’s authority over offenders
- § 3194. Transportation of fugitive by receiving agent
- § 3195. Payment of fees and costs
- § 3196. Extradition of United States citizens
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|18 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.