19 U.S. Code § 2802 - Definitions
For purposes of this chapter—
(1) The term “Committees” means the Committee on Ways and Means of the House of Representatives and the Committee on Finance of the Senate.
(2) The term “grape product” means grapes and any product (other than wine) made from grapes, including, but not limited to, raisins and grape juice, whether or not concentrated.
(3) The term “major wine trading country” means any foreign country, or group of foreign countries, designated as such under section 2803 of this title.
(4) The phrase “nontariff barrier to (or other distortion of)”, in the context of trade in United States wine, includes any measure implemented by the government of a major wine trading country that either gives a competitive advantage to the wine industry of that country or restricts the importation of United States wine into that country.
(6) The term “United States wine” means wine produced within the customs territory of the United States.
(7) The term “wine” means any fermented alcoholic beverage that—
(B) contains not less than 0.5 percent alcohol by volume and not more than 24 percent alcohol by volume, including all dilutions and mixtures thereof by whatever process produced; and
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.