19 U.S. Code Chapter 23, Subchapter III - ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT RELATED ISSUES
- § 3731. Sense of the Congress regarding comprehensive debt relief for the world’s poorest countries
- § 3732. Executive branch initiatives
- § 3733. Overseas Private Investment Corporation initiatives
- § 3734. Export-Import Bank initiatives
- § 3735. Expansion of the United States and Foreign Commercial Service in sub-Saharan Africa
- § 3736. Donation of air traffic control equipment to eligible sub-Saharan African countries
- § 3737. Additional authorities and increased flexibility to provide assistance under the Development Fund for Africa
- § 3738. Assistance from United States private sector to prevent and reduce HIV/AIDS in sub-Saharan Africa
- § 3739. Sense of the Congress relating to HIV/AIDS crisis in sub-Saharan Africa
- § 3740. Study on improving African agricultural practices
- § 3741. Sense of the Congress regarding efforts to combat desertification in Africa and other countries
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|19 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.