2 U.S. Code Chapter 17A - CONGRESSIONAL BUDGET AND FISCAL OPERATIONS
- § 621. Congressional declaration of purpose
- § 622. Definitions
- § 623. Continuing study of additional budget reform proposals
- SUBCHAPTER I—CONGRESSIONAL BUDGET PROCESS (§§ 631–645a)
- SUBCHAPTER II—FISCAL PROCEDURES (§§ 651–658g)
- SUBCHAPTER III—CREDIT REFORM (§§ 661–661f)
- SUBCHAPTER IV—BUDGET AGREEMENT ENFORCEMENT PROVISIONS (§ 665_to_665e)
651. Budget-related legislation not subject to appropriations. 652. Repealed. 653. Analysis by Congressional Budget Office. 654. Study by Government Accountability Office of forms of Federal financial commitment not reviewed annually by Congress. 655. Off-budget agencies, programs, and activities. 656. Member User Group.
658. Definitions. 658a. Exclusions. 658b. Duties of Congressional committees. 658c. Duties of Director; statements on bills and joint resolutions other than appropriations bills and joint resolutions. 658d. Legislation subject to point of order. 658e. Provisions relating to House of Representatives. 658f. Requests to Congressional Budget Office from Senators. 658g. Clarification of application. SUBCHAPTER III—CREDIT REFORM 661. Purposes. 661a. Definitions. 661b. OMB and CBO analysis, coordination, and review. 661c. Budgetary treatment. 661d. Authorizations. 661e. Treatment of deposit insurance and agencies and other insurance programs. 661f. Effect on other laws. SUBCHAPTER IV—BUDGET AGREEMENT ENFORCEMENT PROVISIONS 665 to 665e. Repealed.
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|2 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.