2 U.S. Code Chapter 30, Subchapter VII - OTHER ENTITIES AND SERVICES
- § 2161. John W. McCormack Residential Page School
- § 2162. Capitol Power Plant
- § 2162a. Promoting maximum efficiency in operation of Capitol Power Plant
- § 2163. Capitol Grounds shuttle service
- § 2164. Transportation of House Pages by Capitol Grounds shuttle service
- § 2165. Repealed.]
- § 2166. Repealed.]
- § 2167. Congressional Award Youth Park
- § 2168. Memorandum of understanding for provision of services of the United States Capitol telephone exchange for the House
- § 2169. Capitol complex E85 refueling station
- § 2170. Battery recharging stations for privately owned vehicles in parking areas under the jurisdiction of the Senate at no net cost to the Federal Government
- § 2171. Battery recharging stations for privately owned vehicles in parking areas under the jurisdiction of the House of Representatives at no net cost to the Federal Government
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|2 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
|§ 2170||new||2012||112-167 [Sec.] 1||126 Stat. 1296|
|§ 2171||new||2012||112-170 [Sec.] 1||126 Stat. 1303|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.