20 U.S. Code Chapter 39, Subchapter II - ASSIGNMENT AND TRANSPORTATION OF STUDENTS
- § 1751. Prohibition against assignment or transportation of students to overcome racial imbalance
- § 1752. Appeals from Federal district court transfer or transportation orders affecting school attendance areas and achieving balancing of students; postponement of Federal court orders pending exercise of appellate remedy; expiration of section
- § 1753. Uniform rules of evidence requirement
- § 1754. Provisions respecting transportation of pupils to achieve racial balance and judicial power to insure compliance with constitutional standards applicable to the entire United States
- § 1755. Additional priority of remedies after finding of de jure segregation
- § 1756. Remedies with respect to school district lines
- § 1757. Prohibition of forced busing during school year
- § 1758. Reasonable time for developing voluntary school desegregation plans following detailed notice of violations
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|20 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.