21 U.S. Code Chapter 12, Subchapter IV - AUXILIARY PROVISIONS
- § 671. Inspection services; refusal or withdrawal; hearing; business unfitness based upon certain convictions; other provisions for withdrawal of services unaffected; responsible connection with business; finality of Secretary’s actions; judicial review; record
- § 672. Administrative detention; duration; pending judicial proceedings; notification of governmental authorities; release
- § 673. Seizure and condemnation
- § 674. Federal court jurisdiction of enforcement and injunction proceedings and other kinds of cases; limitations of section 607(e) of this title
- § 675. Assaulting, resisting, or impeding certain persons; murder; protection of such persons
- § 676. Violations
- § 677. Other Federal laws applicable for administration and enforcement of chapter; location of inquiries; jurisdiction of Federal courts
- § 678. Non-Federal jurisdiction of federally regulated matters; prohibition of additional or different requirements for establishments with inspection services and as to marking, labeling, packaging, and ingredients; recordkeeping and related requirements; concurrent jurisdiction over distribution for human food purposes of adulterated or misbranded and imported articles; other matters
- § 679. Application of Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act
- § 679a. Safe Meat and Poultry Inspection Panel
- § 679b. Pasteurization of meat and poultry
- § 679c. Expansion of Food Safety Inspection Service activities
- § 680. Authorization of appropriations
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|21 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.