21 U.S. Code Chapter 9, Subchapter VII - GENERAL AUTHORITY
- Part A—General Administrative Provisions (§§ 371–379d5)
- Part B—Colors (§ 379e)
- Part C—Fees (§§ 379f–379j53)
- Part D—Information and Education (§§ 379k–379l)
- Part E—Environmental Impact Review (§ 379o)
- Part F—National Uniformity for Nonprescription Drugs and Preemption for Labeling or Packaging of Cosmetics (§§ 379r–379s)
- Part G—Safety Reports (§ 379v)
- Part H—Serious Adverse Event Reports (§§ 379aa–379aa1)
- Part I—Reagan-Udall Foundation for the Food and Drug Administration (§§ 379dd–379dd2)
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.