22 U.S. Code § 5873 - Report to Congress
Within one year after October 24, 1992, the President shall submit to the designated congressional committees a report describing—
(1) the opportunities for increased space-related trade with the independent states of the former Soviet Union;
(2) a technology procurement plan for identifying and evaluating all unique space hardware, space technology, and space services available to the United States from the independent states;
(3) specific space hardware, space technology, and space services that have been, or could be, the subject of discussions described in section 5871 (c) of this title;
(4) the trade missions carried out pursuant to section 5872 (a) of this title, including the private participation in and the results of such missions;
(5) any barriers, regulatory or practical, that inhibit space-related trade between the United States and independent states, including any such barriers in either the United States or the independent states; and
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.