22 U.S. Code Chapter 21, Subchapter II - VESTING AND LIQUIDATION OF BULGARIAN, HUNGARIAN, AND RUMANIAN PROPERTY
- § 1631. Definitions
- § 1631a. Property owned by Bulgaria, Hungary, and Rumania or any national thereof
- § 1631b. Cancellation and issuance of shares of stock or other beneficial interest in corporation
- § 1631c. Filing of order of conveyance
- § 1631d. Acquittance and discharge of obligation
- § 1631e. Rules by district courts; appeals
- § 1631f. Claims to vested property
- § 1631g. Payment of debts
- § 1631h. Hearings on claims; rules and regulations; delegation of powers
- § 1631i. Limitations
- § 1631j. Fees of agents, attorneys, or representatives
- § 1631k. Taxes
- § 1631l. Determination of expenses and time for filing suit, notice of claim and debt claim
- § 1631m. Lien, attachment, garnishment, etc., of transferred property
- § 1631n. Penalties
- § 1631o. Eligibility for return of interest in property
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|22 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.