22 U.S. Code Chapter 21, Subchapter V - CLAIMS AGAINST CUBA AND CHINA
- § 1643. Congressional declaration of purpose
- § 1643a. Definitions
- § 1643b. Receipt of claims; determination of amount and validity
- § 1643c. Ownership of claims by nationals
- § 1643d. Claims based on ownership interest in or debt or other obligations owing by corporations or other legal entities
- § 1643e. Offsets
- § 1643f. Action of Commission with respect to claims
- § 1643g. Transfer of records
- § 1643h. Applicability of administrative provisions of subchapter I
- § 1643i. Time limitation on completion of affairs of Commission
- § 1643j. Authorization of appropriations
- § 1643k. Fees for services; limitation; penalty
- § 1643l. Determination of ownership of claims referred by district courts of the United States
- § 1643m. Exclusivity of Foreign Claims Settlement Commission certification procedure
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|22 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.