22 U.S. Code Chapter 32, Subchapter I - INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Part I—Declaration of Policy; Development Assistance Authorizations (§ )
- Part II—Other Programs (§ )
- Part III—International Organizations and Programs (§ )
- Part IV—Supporting Assistance (§ )
- Part V—Contingencies (§ )
- Part VI—Central America Democracy, Peace, and Development Initiative (§ )
- Part VII—Debt-for-Nature Exchanges (§ )
- Part VIII—International Narcotics Control (§ )
- Part IX—International Disaster Assistance (§ )
- Part X—Development Fund for Africa (§ )
- Part XI—Support for Economic and Democratic Development of the Independent States of the Former Soviet Union (§ )
- Part XII—Support for the Economic and Political Independence of the Countries of the South Caucasus and Central Asia (§ )
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|22 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
|§ 2151||nt new||2012||112-239 [Sec.] 850||126 Stat. 1854|
|§ 2151n||2013||113-4 [Sec.] 1207(b)(1)||127 Stat. 141|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.