22 U.S. Code Chapter 95 - IRAN FREEDOM AND COUNTERPROLIFERATION
- § 8801. Definitions
- § 8802. Sense of Congress relating to violations of human rights by Iran
- § 8803. Imposition of sanctions with respect to the energy, shipping, and shipbuilding sectors of Iran
- § 8804. Imposition of sanctions with respect to the sale, supply, or transfer of certain materials to or from Iran
- § 8805. Imposition of sanctions with respect to the provision of underwriting services or insurance or reinsurance for activities or persons with respect to which sanctions have been imposed
- § 8806. Imposition of sanctions with respect to foreign financial institutions that facilitate financial transactions on behalf of specially designated nationals
- § 8807. Impositions of sanctions with respect to the Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting
- § 8808. Report on use of certain Iranian seaports by foreign vessels and use of foreign airports by sanctioned Iranian air carriers
- § 8809. Implementation; penalties
- § 8810. Applicability to certain natural gas projects
- § 8811. Rule of construction
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|22 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|