25 U.S. Code § 3405 - Plan requirements
For a plan to be acceptable pursuant to section 3403 of this title, it shall—
(2) be consistent with the purposes of this chapter authorizing the services to be integrated in a demonstration project;
(3) describe a comprehensive strategy which identifies the full range of potential employment opportunities on and near the tribal government’s service area, and the education, training and related services to be provided to assist Indian workers to access those employment opportunities;
(4) describe the way in which services are to be integrated and delivered and the results expected from the plan;
(6) identify the agency or agencies of the tribal government to be involved in the delivery of the services integrated under the plan;
(7) identify any statutory provisions, regulations, policies, or procedures that the tribal government believes need to be waived in order to implement its plan; and
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.