25 U.S. Code Part A - Indian Self-Determination
- § 450f. Self-determination contracts
- § 450g. Repealed or Transferred. Pub. L. 100472, title II, § 201(b)(1), Oct. 5, 1988, 102 Stat. 2289
- § 450h. Grants to tribal organizations or tribes
- § 450i. Retention of Federal employee coverage, rights and benefits by employees of tribal organizations
- § 450j. Contract or grant provisions and administration
- § 450j-1. Contract funding and indirect costs
- § 450j-2. Indian Health Service: availability of funds for Indian self-determination or self-governance contract or grant support costs
- § 450j-3. Department of the Interior: availability of funds for Indian self-determination or self-governance contract or grant support costs
- § 450k. Rules and regulations
- § 450l. Contract or grant specifications
- § 450m. Rescission of contract or grant and assumption of control of program, etc.; authority; grounds; procedure; correction of violation as prerequisite to new contract or grant agreement; construction with occupational safety and health requirements
- § 450m-1. Contract disputes and claims
- § 450n. Sovereign immunity and trusteeship rights unaffected
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|25 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.