25 U.S. Code Chapter 14, Subchapter XXXII - PAIUTE INDIANS OF UTAH: TERMINATION OF FEDERAL SUPERVISION
- § 741. Purpose
- § 742. Definitions
- § 743. Membership roll; preparation and initial publication; appeal from inclusion or omission from roll; finality of determination; final publication
- § 744. Personal property rights; restrictions
- § 745. Tribal property
- § 746. Individual property
- § 747. Property of deceased members
- § 748. Transfer of federally owned property
- § 749. Taxes; initial exemption; taxes following distribution; valuation for capital gains and losses
- § 750. Indian claims unaffected
- § 751. Valid leases, permits, liens, etc., unaffected
- § 752. Water rights
- § 753. Protection of minors, persons non compos mentis and other members needing assistance; guardians; other adequate means
- § 754. Advances or expenditures from tribal funds
- § 755. Execution by Secretary of patents, deeds, etc.
- § 756. Cancellation of indebtedness
- § 757. Termination of Federal trust
- § 758. Status of Tribes
- § 759. Rules and regulations; tribal referenda
- § 760. Education and training program; purposes; subjects; transportation; subsistence; contracts; other education programs
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|25 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.