25 U.S. Code Chapter 21, Subchapter I - CHILD CUSTODY PROCEEDINGS
- § 1911. Indian tribe jurisdiction over Indian child custody proceedings
- § 1912. Pending court proceedings
- § 1913. Parental rights; voluntary termination
- § 1914. Petition to court of competent jurisdiction to invalidate action upon showing of certain violations
- § 1915. Placement of Indian children
- § 1916. Return of custody
- § 1917. Tribal affiliation information and other information for protection of rights from tribal relationship; application of subject of adoptive placement; disclosure by court
- § 1918. Reassumption of jurisdiction over child custody proceedings
- § 1919. Agreements between States and Indian tribes
- § 1920. Improper removal of child from custody; declination of jurisdiction; forthwith return of child: danger exception
- § 1921. Higher State or Federal standard applicable to protect rights of parent or Indian custodian of Indian child
- § 1922. Emergency removal or placement of child; termination; appropriate action
- § 1923. Effective date
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|25 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.