28 U.S. Code Chapter 89 - DISTRICT COURTS; REMOVAL OF CASES FROM STATE COURTS
- § 1441. Removal of civil actions
- § 1442. Federal officers or agencies sued or prosecuted
- § 1442a. Members of armed forces sued or prosecuted
- § 1443. Civil rights cases
- § 1444. Foreclosure action against United States
- § 1445. Nonremovable actions
- § 1446. Procedure for removal of civil actions
- § 1447. Procedure after removal generally
- § 1448. Process after removal
- § 1449. State court record supplied
- § 1450. Attachment or sequestration; securities
- § 1451. Definitions
- § 1452. Removal of claims related to bankruptcy cases
- § 1453. Removal of class actions
- § 1454. Patent, plant variety protection, and copyright cases
- § 1455. Procedure for removal of criminal prosecutions
 So in original. Does not conform to section catchline.
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|28 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
|§ 1442||2012||112-239 [Sec.] 1087||126 Stat. 1969|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.