30 U.S. Code Part C - Claims for Benefits After December
- § 931. Benefits under State workmen’s compensation laws
- § 932. Failure to meet workmen’s compensation requirements
- § 932a. Appointment of qualified individuals to hear and determine claims for benefits
- § 933. Duties of operators in States not qualifying under workmen’s compensation laws
- § 934. “Fund” defined; liability of operators to United States for repayments to fund; procedures applicable; rate of interest
- § 934a. Repealed.]
- § 935. Utilization of services of State and local agencies
- § 936. Regulations and reports
- § 937. Contracts and grants
- § 938. Miners suffering from pneumoconiosis; discrimination prohibited
- § 939. Authorization of appropriations
- § 940. Applicability of amendments to part B of this subchapter to this part
- § 941. Penalty for false statements or representations
- § 942. Miner benefit entitlement reports; penalty for failure or refusal to file
- § 943. Black lung insurance program
- § 944. Statement of reasons for denial of claim
- § 945. Repealed.]
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|30 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.